Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Uncle Goose Toys - Review




As many of you have seen in my pregnancy post, I received these adorable alphabet blocks from Uncle Goose Toys, which is manufactured and distributed by Lindenwood, Inc.  Our whole family has enjoyed these blocks!  They are larger than our other set of alphabet blocks, and therefore are easier for Sydney to hold and stack.  My husband and I use them as a message board on occasion (such as announcing I was pregnant, or just to say I love you).

These are very sturdy blocks, and they came in a nice cardboard case (though we haven’t put them up since we received them)!  They have uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers 0-9, and BUGS!  Yes, these alphabet blocks have pictures and names of bugs, such as bees, wasps, spiders, walking sticks, and many, MANY more!  If you have a bug lover, you need to get these blocks to help teach them letters and numbers, or to work on spelling and reading!  I know these blocks will last for many years…hopefully even through grandkids!

Lindenwood offers a unique selection of blocks.  Check out there selection on their website HERE.

I received a set of blocks from Lindenwood in exchange for my review.  No other compensation was received.  See my full disclaimer for more information.
blog comments powered by Disqus