Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Classy Sassy Girls - Review

If you have a problem buying all the cute little girl stuff you see: Beware! This this store offers a LOT of cuteness!  Classy Sassy Girls has some amazingly cute little crocheted beanies, pettiskirts, pettirompers, and hairbows!  Their little dresses make adorable flower girl dresses. 

Classy Sassy Girls were nice enough to send me 2 little hairbows to review.  They are small crocheted flowers on a small snappy clip.  They are very well made and are the perfect size for my little girls hair.  My 13 year old sister actually borrowed one from me to wear for awhile, and it looked just as cute in her hair as it did in my 20 month old’s hair!


I just love looking at all of the items Classy Sassy Girls offers!  I’m sure you all will love looking at them as well…so head on over HERE and check them out!

You can find Classy Sassy Girls on Facebook HERE.
blog comments powered by Disqus