Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Baby Giraffe by Mikelle A. Bryant-Mataya



I received “The Baby Giraffe” by Mikelle A. Bryant-Mataya from Dorrance Publishing in exchange for my review.  I decided to order this particular book because it talked about the baby giraffe who had no one to play with.  Her parents decide to ask God for help, and they have a new baby!  I thought this book might be helpful since Sydney is getting a new baby soon!

The pictures in the book are hand-drawn in black and white so that your children can color them in themselves.  The story is very simple, and talks about the day to day life of the giraffe family.  It talks about the siblings playing and helping each other.  I think Sydney will enjoy coloring the pages of this book, and maybe it will help her adjust to a new sibling.
blog comments powered by Disqus