Thursday, March 17, 2011

Diaper Cakes and More


I recently won a washcloth lollipop from Diaper Cakes and More, and it was so adorable that I just had to share with you all!  I don't have a picture of the actual washcloth lollipop that I won (Sydney took it all apart VERY quickly), but it was similar to the one pictured below just in a different container.


Each washcloth was curled and attached to a baby spoon and individually wrapped to look like little lollipops.  Mine was in a cute green vase.  I had never seen a washcloth lollipop before this one, and I think these would be adorable as baby shower decorations!  The perfect accessory to a diaper cake!

Shelly at Diaper Cakes and More makes diaper cakes, towel cakes, washcloth lollipops, washcloth cupcakes, hairbows and more.  She also does custom orders, so if you are looking for a specific theme, just ask!  Her prices are very reasonable as well!  Her mini cakes (pictured below) are around $6-8 each!  I LOVE the cute hippo cake!



DISCOUNT CODE

Shelly has offered to give my readers a discount on their orders!  Use code MARCH10OFF when ordering and you get $10 off a $25 purchase.  This is an amazing deal so don't miss out!
blog comments powered by Disqus