Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's just who I am...

I am...

Forgetful - I forget what happened 5 minutes ago, and I've even forgotten (only once) to give my child breakfast until she asked for it!

Crazy - Ok, emotional may be a better word, but sometimes the weirdest things make me frustrated or sad!

Tired - I take a nap with my daughter almost every day...if I miss that nap, I feel physically drained.

Unorganized - No matter how I try to re-arrange our home to make room, it never seems to work...Somehow, Sydney's toys find their way back into every room of the house!

Useless - Maybe not completely, but I have been seriously slacking on housework (and blogging) lately!

But most of all... I am 17 1/2 weeks pregnant - which my husband says is a good excuse!


I may be a little slow, but trust me..
I've got more giveaways coming up
before November 19th!!
blog comments powered by Disqus