Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas List 2010 - CSN Stores

Have you checked out CSN Stores yet?  If not, what are you waiting for??  They have an amazing selection of items from furniture to toys to organizational items (my favorite haha).  I could spend hours just browsing their stores for gifts!  In fact, I recently ordered a gift for my nephew and one for my daughter!  I can't show you what I bought my nephew, but here's what I picked for my daughter:


I think she will enjoy it next spring/summer!  It was super easy to order...and customer service is nice and helpful as well!  Make sure to check out their "Price matching" policy on items as well!


GIVEAWAY
CSN Stores is offering one lucky reader a $35 giftcode!  This would be great for Christmas shopping!   Make sure to leave an email address with your comment!

How to Enter:
(1 entry) - Tell me about your Christmas shopping - are you an early shopper, last minute shopper, completely online shopper, etc.?

(1 entry) - "Like" So Mommy on Facebook HERE

**This giveaway will end November 22, 2010 at 5 pm CST.  Winner will be picked by random number generator and contacted by email.  If winner doesn't respond in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn.**
blog comments powered by Disqus