Friday, November 26, 2010

HATTERA’S GIRL - A book review



I recently received “Hattera’s Girl” by Alice J. Wisler from Bethany House Publishers to review.  Before I tell you what I thought, let me tell you a little about the book.

Hattera’s Girl” is a story about Jackie, who lives on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  She is currently working for a local magazine writing articles about local businesses while also going on blind dates set up by her family.  She dreams of owning the Bailey House and running a bed and breakfast there, but faces several obstacles at first.  Jackie soon meets a handsome guy who can also help her acquire her dream house, but is it really what God wants for her or is it what she wants?

I really enjoyed the book.  It was very easy to read, and also very entertaining.  The story line was unique, especially for a romance type novel.  I was a little disappointed with the ending stopping so abruptly, but other than that I really enjoyed it!
blog comments powered by Disqus