Monday, March 22, 2010

Mayfair Lane

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love to make lists and organize…I know, I know, it’s weird. It’s what I do. I write things down and I organize. So when I received the chance to try products from a company that is helping list-makers everywhere, I was thrilled!

Mayfair Lane has many very stylish and unique products. The Happeez Notepads, Photo Frames, Clippers, and Whiteboards contain a unique material that will grip anywhere a magnet will (without using a magnet), as well as where magnets won’t like stainless steel, glass, mirror, and many other areas. Unlike a traditional magnet, Happeez products use an adhesive to stick to areas, but don’t worry-it’s not your usually sticky glue adhesive. It leaves no residue and can be removed and placed somewhere else very easily! If the product loses its grip, you can easily revive it by spraying a paper towel with water or a vinegar-based window cleaner and wiping the grip material (be sure to let it dry before using again).

The Happeez product line has many items (like notepads and picture frames) that are practical without compromising any style whatsoever. They also have new keychain light ups, which are little LED flashlights that clip to your keys, bag, etc. These would make wonderful gifts for friends! I was absolutely amazed at how many different designs they offer-I’m sure everyone can find something that fits their style!

I don’t have a stainless steel refrigerator, but I have always loved having pictures and notepads on my bathroom mirror. I see it everyday, so why not put reminders and pictures there? So when I received the bubblegum dot clipper and pink lemonade notepad, I immediately put them on my bathroom mirror! I really love how cute they look! It makes a big boring mirror a lot less boring! Their products are very reasonably priced, especially considering they are very durable and can be re-used...except obviously the notepads/list pads…you will eventually run out of paper :).


A complimentary product was provided for this review, but all opinions are completely mine. I was not compensated in any other way for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment