Monday, March 8, 2010

The Clouds Roll Away by Sibella Giorello


I was given a complimentary copy of “The Clouds Roll Away” by Sibella Giorella from Thomas Nelson Publishing to read and review. I have always enjoyed fiction books, especially those of mystery and suspense. Since this book was about an FBI agent, I was very interested to read it.

The book is about Raleigh Harmon, who is an FBI agent living in Virginia. She ends up on a case where there was a cross burning at a celebrity’s mansion, but she discovers much more about the victims and even more about herself and her faith. Raleigh believes, as her father told her, that when the clouds roll away everything will make sense. She holds to that and continues her investigation no matter how difficult the journey is.

The beginning of the book is a little slow and seems to skip around a lot. I felt like I was missing something, and then I discovered that there was a book before this one that probably would have helped with that. As I got further into the book, I got more interested. There are several twists and turns in the story to keep you reading.  It was still a little slow moving and not quite as exciting as I had hoped, but I did enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment