Monday, December 6, 2010
Pink or Blue? Friday (at almost 21 weeks), we found out the gender of our precious baby (due in April). What did we determine? Well, before I get to that I want to go through some Old Wives' Tales and their results...you know, just for fun! My results will be in parenthesis at the end of each test.
(1) The Mayans determined the sex of the baby by taking the mother's age at conception, and the year of conception. If both are even or both are odd...it's a girl. If one is even and one odd it's a boy. ((BOY))
(2) If you crave salty foods, it's a boy. Sweet foods, it's a girl. ((BOTH))
(3) You have worse morning sickness if it's a girl. ((GIRL))
(4) If you carry low, it's a boy. ((BOY))
(5) If you have worse acne, it's a girl. ((GIRL))
(6) Heartrate over 140, it's a girl. Under 140, it's a boy. ((GIRL))
(7) If the mother prefers to lay on the left side, it's a boy, if right then it's a girl. ((GIRL))
(8) Leg hairs grow faster, it's a boy. ((UNSURE))
(9) Chest growing a lot, it's a girl. ((GIRL))
(10) Chinese Calendar - Based on my info and THIS chart ((GIRL))
So based on all of these, it is most likely that I will have a girl. And we found out that I am having another beautiful girl! Now we just have to decide on a name!
at 1:52 PM