Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Kid Costumes

I received the chance to review a kids Halloween costume, and I was so excited!  I love to have a cute costume for Sydney every year.  The company that sent us the costume is Just Kid Costumes, and let me warn you...they have a HUGE selection to pick from!  They even have a section of "cheap costumes" for those of you on a budget!  The ones I saw in this section were all under $30...some as low as $12-13!  The website is very easy to navigate, especially if you have a specific type of costume you are looking for.  They have sizing measurements so that you can make sure to get the right size as well.

When I opened Sydney's new costume, I had to put it on her immediately!  It is SO cute...so what did we get?  A lovely Snow White costume!



I was very impressed with the quality of the costume.  The material is soft, not scratchy like a lot of princess outfits, and Sydney LOVES to wear the headband.  The shipping was quick as well!

SOMETHING FOR MY READERS!
Just Kid Costumes is offering readers 10% off of their purchase if you purchase by Oct. 1st (which is only a few days away - sorry that's my fault)...So head on over there and pick out your child's costume!  They are also giving a special gift away with purchases now!

Here's your 10% discount code: somommy10
blog comments powered by Disqus