Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cable Turtle Winners List

The 3 winners of the Cable Turtles are...

Tonya, who said, "I already "like" So Mommy on fb. tt4....@gmail.com"

Amanda, who said, "I "like" So Mommy on Facebook :) abos.....@gmail.com"

Tess, who said, "i like you on fb tcog....@live.com"

Congratulations! I will email you all and should be shipping these out to you early next week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a sneak peek at a review I will be posting soon from a great company.


This is my sweet Sydney next to a suprise message for Daddy last month.  If you can't read it, it says "We are pregnant."  This is why I've been MIA a lot lately.  I am 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and morning sickness has been horrible with this pregnancy (and the doctor's office keeps calling in the wrong medicine...long story)!  I have been eating as many cheerios as I can lately since that has been the only thing that was ok with my stomach....guess I'll have good cholesterol? 

Anyways, I'm hoping to be feeling (much) better soon so that I can get back on track with my reviews and giveaways!  Speaking of giveaways....I have 2 great ones coming up soon so be on the look out for those! 
blog comments powered by Disqus