Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WINNERS (finally)

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! We spent a lot of time at Point Mallard Water Park (thanks to our cheap season passes) and a lot of time with family - I will try to post pictures for you all later today.  We had a great, long weekend and can't wait until the nenext one! Due to my family time, I haven't posted the winners from the last 2 contests..So, without further ado...Here are the WINNERS!


The winner of the "I'm the daddy" t-shirt from DaddyScrubs is...
Amanda, (abo...08@gmail.com) who said, "I "like" DaddyScrubs on Facebook!"

The winner of the hair cover from The Hair Coverings Store is Tonya (t..bama@gmail.com), who said, "I am following The Hair Coverings Store on twitter."



Congratulations to you both! Thanks to everyone that entered! I hope to continue doing giveaways for all of you...so to those of you that didn't win - keep reading my blog! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus