Thursday, February 10, 2011

CSN Stores

Ok, by now most of you must have heard of CSN stores, right?  If not, keep reading!  If you have...you should still keep reading!  CSN has over 200 different stores you can shop from with items varying from an Eames lounge chair to Bumkins cloth diapers and even Diaper Dude diaper bags (ok they have a lot more, including my favorite section - the organization supplies).

Seriously, if you need it - they will probably have it!  I could (and have) spent hours looking at things on their website.  They have so much to choose from!  In fact, I ordered a Christmas gift for my nephew and a birthday gift for my daughter back in December.  It was very easy to order through CSN, and my orders arrived when they were supposed to with no glitches!  I was very happy with their products as well.  Everything was just as stated on the website.

When looking for a gift, be sure to check out CSN - they have some unique items (which is why I ordered for my nephew and daughter from CSN - the kids have everything already, so I was struggling to find something unique that wouldn't break the bank).

By the way...don't you just LOVE these kids storage bins??  CSN sells them, too!


blog comments powered by Disqus