Thursday, February 3, 2011

Coobie Bra - Review

Awhile back, The Coobie Store ran a Facebook referral contest - if you referred so many friends, they sent you a free bra.  I thought it was a good try, so I did it...and they followed through and sent out the Coobie bra!  I am always in need of a new bra, and I hate paying high prices for them (yes, I am cheap, even in this area)!  With the free bra, they sent a coupon for $15 off of any 2 Coobie bras.  Since they are $20 each, this was almost a BOGO coupon!!  I was sent an orange color Coobie...not my favorite color, but it was free so I'm not complaining!
(Picture from The Coobie Store)

When I first saw the bra, I was very skeptical.  It is pretty thin (with pad inserts) and has no wire.  I'm 30 weeks pregnant, and I was pretty positive there was no way that this would hold up the girls.  Not to mention the fact that the bra is supposed to fit anyone size 32A to 36D!  Sounds like a bra for a preteen, right?  That's what I was thinking, but I tried it anyways!

The first thing I noticed was that it came with 2 sets of straps - clear and the color to match the bra.  I am a HUGE fan of clear straps in the summer!  When I put this bra on, I was AMAZED at how comfortable it was!  It's like wearing your favorite old t-shirt!  Seriously!  I wore it ALL day, and it held up as well as any of my wired bras.  It may be thin, but the removable pads are great.  I'm always paranoid about "headlights" showing (you know what I mean!), but I don't have that problem at all with the Coobie bra.  The size was also great.  When you are pregnant, you tend to fluctuate in size throughout your pregnancy...with this bra, no need to buy a new one when your size changes - how great is that? 

I loved the Coobie bra so much that I sent it home with my mom to try.  Guess what? She loved it, too!  We ended up ordering 2 with the discount code (1 for me, 1 for her)...and then a week later she decided to order 2 more and let her teenage daughter try it out as well.  My mom actually even wore it to workout in, and she said that it held the girls just fine while she worked out.  I've washed/dried mine several times and it has still held up perfectly!

So, if you're in the market for a new bra, you may want to order a Coobie!  I know, this sounds like a paid message, but it isn't!  All of the opinions are my own (and my moms), we just happen to REALLY love this bra!  Also, they have a new referral contest going on - refer 5 friends to their Facebook page and be entered to win 1 of 50 plus size Coobie bras!
blog comments powered by Disqus