Thursday, April 7, 2011

Achooz Review

From the makers of Boogie wipes, comes one of my new favorite products...Achooz!  I wasn't sure that I would like Achooz when I first received them.  I love using Boogie Wipes on Sydney because they are so soft and make nose cleaning so much easier, but I wasn't sure I wanted a "wipe" for my own nose.  Until I tried Achooz. 

Achooz were created using a unique non-medicated formula which breaks down mucus and soothes the nose while wiping. It includes the same gentle, patent-pending magic of saline, vitamin E and aloe as our Boogie Wipe products and is available in Fragrance Free for everyday use and Cool Menthol for extra stuffy noses. 

Let me just say this, being pregnant AND having the flu is no fun, but when my nose started running I was miserable.  I hate having a runny nose.  For one, it's just plain irritating.  For two, by the end of the day...my nose usually hurts from all the wiping.  I was glad that I had the Cool Menthol Achooz to try out this time!  I will confess that I didn't use them for every nose wipe (because I felt like I was wasting them...I know, I'm a little weird).  I did use one every few nose wipes, and I loved breathing in the menthol!  These definitely helped keep my nose from getting raw like it normally does.  

Achooz are available at Walgreens, among other retailers and if you visit their website you can even print a coupon for $.50 off your next Achooz purchase.  I would definitely recommend these for anyone with a runny nose!  They are amazing!
blog comments powered by Disqus