Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Winners!

I know...I'm a little late posting winners, but here they are!!  Thanks to everyone who entered and good luck next time!!

My Embroidered Gifts "Puppy Lovie" winner is....Imomm, who said, "I love the 'lovies' on My Embroidered gifts! My favorite was Jakka the giraffe :) I liked "My Embroidered gifts" of fb!"

Auntie Bubbles $10 gift certificate winner is....Nell, who said, "The item I like the most is the Adorable Flamingo Dress-- pink and turquoise (size 4T)! Extremely cute! But I also love the red, white and blue striped onesie with tie!"


Also, yesterday was my older sisters birthday and today is my hubby's birthday...AND today is Sydney's half-birthday...so since we're in the birthday gift-giving mode here...I'm going to post a couple of giveaways for all of YOU this afternoon! 
blog comments powered by Disqus