Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Animals Live With Me - Book Review



I chose the book “Baby Animals Live With Me” by Pearl C. Rodgers-Hatch because I can remember as a child how much I loved baby animals. I think just about every child loves baby animals and I was excited to get to read it to my grand daughter on her next visit to Mimi’s house.

This book not only teaches the fun that each baby animal has, but it also teaches a valuable lesson in life- compassion. As the book goes through, it tells of the bunny wiggling its nose and the kittens pouncing and purring. You just can’t help but smile.

This book was fun and I think most children will love to either read it or have it read to them. Some of the reading may be a little long for the younger children (it has a poem on each page), but most kids ages 6 and older will enjoy it. I think if the pictures had a little color it would hold the child’s attention a little more, but overall, I think this was a great book for kids.

Anita received a complimentary copy of "Baby Animals Live With Me" as a member of the Dorrance Publishing Book Review Team.  Visit Dorrancebookstore.com to learn how you can become a member of the book review team.
Posted by Anita
blog comments powered by Disqus