Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sleepy Moon Designs WINNER

And the Sleepy Moon Designs winner is....JustEllie, who wrote:

"My Mother, has been someone who I can count on, since the first day I took my first breath. She's a strong, respectable, caring, and loving woman, and I would be forever lost without her. She has always worried about taking care of us kids, and the family before herself, and I will always admire her for that.

My Mother is someone I can go to, when I need to talk about anything or nothing. We're so alike, it's exciting, to just spend a lot of time with her. She would give up anything for anybody, and expect nothing in return.

These are reasons why I honestly believe she deserves this necklace."


Congratulations, Ellie! Thanks for following my blog and I hope you and your mom love this necklace!!
blog comments powered by Disqus