Monday, May 16, 2011

Urban Moppets

Here is another WAHM that makes AMAZING items!  Urban Moppets creates dresses, skirts, blankets, and more!  I was so excited to find her shop before little L.B. was born.  I'm sure you all will love her stuff as well - especially if you have little girls!

About Urban Moppets
"Welcome to my etsy shop. My name is Kelli and I am a sew-a-holic! I have 3 grown children, a 4 year old and (gulp) 5 small grandchildren! I have been sewing for over 30 years with wee ones being my inspiration! I love to create unique things for the little ones whether a retro tunic, superhero cape, personalized pillow or tipi, one just never knows what will come out of my studio next! I am so excited to have the opportunity to do something that I love....be creative. One of my favorite things to do is spend hours in our local (and huge) fabric store coming up with my next project. I hope you stop by often to see my newest creations!"

My Review
Her prices are great!  I couldn't believe some of them!  Her adorable dresses are around $19.95!  I'm very tempted to buy the one that matches L.B.'s blanket!  The blankets are $29-$35.  I bought the cute minky deer blanket because it matched our nursery perfectly.  I had been looking around for awhile for a blanket to match the room, and I just wasn't happy with any I saw until I saw this one.  Once I received it, I loved it even more! It is large enough to use even when she is a toddler, and it is softer than you could ever imagine!  I wouldn't mind having one my size to be perfectly honest.  If you are looking for a unique blanket for your child or a shower gift, please contact Kelli at Urban Moppets!  You won't be disappointed with her!


See how comfy cozy this looks??
blog comments powered by Disqus